<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Thursday, December 17, 2009
I'm not surprised, not everything last
I misss both your hugsss!
See the resemblance?

I have been on this page for the past 15 mins.... typing backspacking typing backspacing. Some things are better left unsaid right? :) I wish i could turn back time :S also.. speaking of time/timemachine i know what song i want as my blog theme song for a while teehee.

Read through my old bloggg ahh so nostalgic (hence this song :D ) I wish life could be that simple :) Where timetables were often made for us so it didnt require us waking up at unearthly hours to make sure we get first choice, where school kept us together (now everyone's everywhere, i dont ever talk to people i used to talk t anymore, cause i dont even get to say a hiii/give a hug or a smile just cuase i dont see them), where.. bio lessons were so much fun cause the class was small, where i sat next to mel every chem/maths lesson (with her pressurizing me), with mel making me cry but fixing things all up again - she's my bestfriend now, with just the simplicity of it all.... now life requires so much effort, effort to try and catch up, effort to make a stupid timetable. But i cant say this year has been bad, cause no, its been one of the best year i've had, despite all the effort taking, i honestly enjoy going to school :) Met many special friendssssss too ;)

Regret regret regret regret regret grrrrrrrrr rachel is so sillllly, i am regretting things i've said today alr wish i could take it all back ....... and mel is being sillier

[16/12/09 11:55:10 PM] Rachel Yeo: haha no
[16/12/09 11:55:13 PM] Rachel Yeo: cuase i knw you are lying
[16/12/09 11:55:17 PM] Rachel Yeo: i m starting to read yo ubetter
[16/12/09 11:55:23 PM] Mel Ooi: THEN HOW COME YOU DIDNT" KNOW I WAS LYING THEN DAMMIT
[16/12/09 11:55:28 PM] Rachel Yeo: CAUSE
[16/12/09 11:55:30 PM] Rachel Yeo: that was then
[16/12/09 11:55:31 PM] Rachel Yeo: now is now
[16/12/09 11:55:35 PM] Rachel Yeo: lets not bring up the past
[16/12/09 11:55:36 PM] Rachel Yeo: :)
[16/12/09 11:55:37 PM] Mel Ooi: WHAT-EVER.
[16/12/09 11:55:39 PM] Mel Ooi: no, lets.
[16/12/09 11:55:40 PM] Mel Ooi: it's fun
[16/12/09 11:55:42 PM] Rachel Yeo: no
[16/12/09 11:55:44 PM] Rachel Yeo: its not

Say S-I-L-L-Y. She is never going to let me forget that one time.......

New year's posttt coming up! Gooooodnight earthlings Xx