<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
♥
Hoooobbbits!

So everyone's heard of FML, GMH and MLIA right? Look what i found! I found a... MLIT (my life is twilight)

“Today, my mom was opening her mail and I heard her say “Ouch, a paper cut…” I quickly turned around with my eyes wide and yelled “WHERES JASPER?!” She told me to leave.~MLIT”

Hahahahhahahahaha hilarious!

:)

Grrr couldnt sleep again last night, but this time not filled with worrry but more of happiness & excitement! Got to talk to char for a bit while she was at the airport before she left. Aw i missed her so much and i really wanted to give her a cuddle! :( but YAY! Congrats girly if you read this! Congrats for getting your license!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for you to drive me around when I get back! Msn-ed for a bit with like 5 people :S I suck at multitasking and then spoke to sarahh before bedtime! Its only been like 3 days since I last spoke to sare but felt like ages! So got to speak to char sare and mel over the phone yesterday :) Absesnce does make the heart grow fonder <3

Gave lingo a bunch of letters yesterday I love writing letters and getting them too :) Makes me happy! Alrighto I'm offf! Gonna meet lingo (again in like less than 24hrs since I last saw her) and have errands to run all afternoon, then get to see everyone tonight before I leave tomorrrow! :) So excited, its been a while and will def be a while till I get to see everyone again! Love xx

Ps: will do a 2009 update before I leave for america :) So expect one soon, and look out for your special names! xx