<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Sunday, December 6, 2009
♥ Half of my heart


I was the only young person sitting there.... so all of them had
cuppacinos while i had a hot chocolate :)

Dinner at ours! This was only half the amount of food
we have, curry chicken, roast beef, cous cous rice, grilled veggies,
lobster, salad sooo much food!

I LOVE SUMMER FRUITS!!!!!!!!! :)
Had blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, cherries, grapes (both colours),
mangoes, and cantelope sooo yumm :)
I am a berrry girl!
Everyone! :)
I wish dad was here though, he would have
enjoyed today so so so much :(

So last night, dinner at purple sands where all the adults drank.. so i had to drive. And today wine tasting, all the adults drank again so i had to drive back but didnt have my P plates in the car so had to drive to a kmart near by to go buy some, went to a safeway there and ended up coming home with all sorts of berries/cherries/ and TWO LOBSTERS. hahahahha so funny! :D
dinner at ours, i love having singapore people over, makes me feel at home all over again :) I honestly enjoyed it, even though as some people tell me, they are "old people". So anyway had to drive the uncle and aunty back to the cityyyy, wasnt too bad!

I cant wait for tuesday! :) :) Hope tues night will work out okay :D Mel left today and left me black hearts all over my wall which made me smile. I miss you alr if you are reading this! You would have enjoyed everybit of today, filled with lots and lots of good food!!!!! Aunty Rose asked about you today btw! See how popular you are within my family...... :) You even got invited to come to the vineyard with us today and to stay for dinnnnner, and dinner last night! Wish you were still here but hope qld is sunny and lots of fun! I just texted you, hope you arent asleep or anything! :) 1 month and 26 days till I see you again! Love xx



And I don't know how it gets better than this
You take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearless
And I don't know why but with you I dance
In a storm in my best dress, fearless

Just random, i dont actually know who i've given my blog to. I think lots of people know it cause i've probs told them to read stuff.... but i forgot who I've given it to :S I've mentioned certain people um pretty subtly within various posts too! hahaha well fingers crossed I've havent given it to the wrong person... okay whatever haha i am not making much sense i am so sleepy. Bed time, night girlies xx

PS: Have fun at Msia (church camp) sarreebear! :)Talk to you on monday, i just got your facebook inbox message! Speak soon miss you lots will text you now! xx