<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Friday, December 4, 2009
♥
Hahahahahahahahahah

2nd post of the day! So much planned before I leave i'm so excited about going back home but yet i'm gonna miss everyone here :( Yet.. cant wait to see char sarahh ivy! cant wait to go to america! cant wait to get back in jan :) :) You have no idea how excited I am! and birthday party when i get back to melb in feb! sooooo excited but i do wish certain people could make it :(

I hope tuesday works out well, but do wish mel was coming hahaha. I thought i was sleepy so went offline and tried to get some sleep but couldnt, and hence this post! still wish i was at mel's! the past few days were so much fun :) Her house is like my 2nd home haha okay i am honestly just.. rambling. I need to pack my room once again, how come I can never stay neat and keep my clothes in one place?

I am so happy and contented :) Had a good day today and past few days were good as well!!!! Bobbbb the builder can he fix it, Postman patttttt and his black and white cat



And I got told by a real good friend recently that everything happens for a reason, things change for the worse while others get better, you meet people you never expect to meet and just wait in hope that things will start looking up :)