<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Friday, December 4, 2009
♥



Just realised how much cuter bob the builder is compared to postman pat hahah

GRRRRR I couldnt get to bed last night! Slept at like 2ish nearly 3! :S Am never listening to lai-ling's recommendation of movies ever!!!! So i went offline and was like "okay i am going to have an early night" and couldnt get to sleep so I sat up in bed and i swear i could see shadows! So i switched on the lights on both sides of my bed (study table and bedside table) and just sat there looking around..... and then decided to watch gossip girl in hope that the sound will scare whatever off! Just spoke to mel over the phone and something fell off my wall onto some plasticbag on my table, and i thought there was something and was freaking out! :S GRRRR LAI-LING SOO IF YOU ARE READING THIS, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! haha :)

for you smell :)

Mel will be vvv happy in a month :) She found something I made for her last year and we were trying to figure out why I made it for her and when cause the pictures were v v v early in the year haha I miss mel already!

PS:
HAPPY 4 YEARS TO JESS AND MATT!!!! :)
Takes two amazing ones to make it this successfull!
So happy and proud of the both of you! :)
Lots of love!