<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Friday, December 11, 2009
Dont stop believing :)
GLEE WAS AMAZINGLY AWESOME :) :) :)
I love ittttttt! And will and emma! Ahh
love makes me happppy! But watching glee made me smile :)
teeheee so good! I love it :) :)
and I've gotten other people to love it as well! :D :D :D :D :D :D
A story about friendship always touches my heart! And also this last episode with the last song being "my life would suck without you" - kelly clarkson has made is so much more awesome-r than it already is! :) ahhh damn i wish i was going for the kelly clarkson concert!
buttt backstreetboys coming to melb mar 2010, any one up to go for it with me!!!!!! :) :)
okay anyway the purpose of this post is to sayyyy

I LOVE GLEE!

XMAS DECOS ALONG ORCHARD ARE ALL UPPPPP :)
Snoooowman! :)

Met some friends at orchard for dinner last night!!! OOOO the xmas decorations along orchard are up!!! I was so fascinated! :D :D :D :D :D and xmas songs playing everywhere, yay i love the xmas spirit! and xmas with dad in a while! :D I cannot wait to see him omg he poked me on facebook today, i was so fascinated and amused by it! :D :D it made my morning :D

So anyway, my day in short,

Goodmorning sunshine! hahah kev came to wake me up as soon as he woke up :)

Kevin A.K.A gooberhead goofy fooling around with my iphone applications :)

The babyyy haha who has lost his two front teeth already :)
In the carrr
Havaianas gang :)
Lunch with a couple of my favourite people on earttth
Coooolest ladybug chocolates ever ! :)
"Make a funny face" pictureeee
hahha i love takashimaya
My favourite grandmother a.k.a nai nai and nic :) :)
Love you both v v v v much!

Overall, goooood day! :) I love my family v much, wouldnt know what I would do without them! hahahahahaha not that any of them will ever read this, but they are the reason why i love coming home :) Hahah the boys just came back from their hair cuttt aww they looked like little mushroom heads before their hair got cut, now its mushroom heads no more :( Hahhaa but still as adorable as ever :) :) car rides with them were so much fun... with all of them (3 cousins + aunt and uncle) teasing me about a certain someone which i have forbidded them to ever mention again! hahahahahhaah i honestly love my family so much :) and i'm listening to glee songs over and over again! So awesomeeeeeee :D Also, my little bear is gone :( Am gonna stick to this ipod till I get sick of this song hahaha dont steal my bearrrr :)

I love my family, they are what makes me who I am today :)

PS: sorry for bad resolution pictures! haha they were taken off my iphone! :P

Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong for tryin' to pick a fight
I know that I've got issues
But you're pretty messed up too
Either way, I found out I'm nothing without you

Labels: ,