Tuesday, November 3, 2009
♥ I'm just trying to be happy

This song makes me so happpppppppy and so does this picture! What a good start to a late morning :) No more nightmares, had a good dream for a change last night. But we all know that dreams never come true... sadly :( Hahaha spoke to a couple of my favourite people online last night who did make it into that good dream! Today's going to be a long study day, silly me for all the last minute study but I have a STM!!!! I am so hungry right now, I am thinking singapore food, chicken rice, crab, nai nai's world best cooking, and all the other singapore food that I am not even going to bother try listing out cause it'll make me hungrier than I am right now hahahaha
also I got told by sarahh I was cheesy yesterday. I like cheese btw :) I cant even remember what I said..... but hahaha i have a lot of secrets I will never reveal to the world, well that's not very true cause I bet sarahh and char have seen my hotmail and seen the immense number of folders I have for little things! But mel.... shall never get to see it! Mel hates cheesiness and she'll tell me off "dont be lame rachel" "wtf rachel" "are you joking me?" hahahhhahhaa so mel!
And while talking to mel, I just realised all my bestfriends have very different personalities from each other, but I guess that's what makes them so special and unique :) Cant wait for dec, for all of them to meet! hahahaha :D
I miss Singapore and the daily hugs from my cousins! They are so cute I am looking at pictures and I just wish they were right next to me so I can hug them right now now now now and char too! I was looking at pictures that yaoguang put up. nawww sho cute! I love hugs and would give a hug to anyone who needs one! :) Okay I am seriously just.. rambling and rambling and rambling I'm sorry to all those reading this, it was your choice to come here hahahahhaa.
Also, I dont get how people can not wash their hair on a daily basis, sorry I am so random, but I cant deal a day without having a shower and smelling of my Tressemme Shampooo! The best is having a nice shower, and then sitting in bed in my pjs, on my computer talking to my favourite people in the whole wide world, with the best playlist on my Ipod :) This month's playlist is my favourite but only mel would understand the rationale behind the name of the playlist! I am so lame...... hahaha but :) another thing,

I need to get rid of the pile of clothes on my floor too, its not this small the picture just makes the pile look much smaller than it actually is hahahahahahaha its okay after tomorrow I'll be halfway through exams and after thurs it'll be 3 down and 1 to go!!!!!! So thursday shall be clean my room day, oh and check out the green book "statistics for the behavioural sciences" RDA yuckkkkkkkkkkk haha
Okay on a last final note,
Je t'aime beaucoop! (That means I love you very much right? Or does it mean I love you beautiful? Sorry my french is a failllllllure) to all the special ones out there! Whichever it is, you know what I mean! Big cuddles! :) :) :) :)
PS: I hope this post has made everyone reading it happpy! and I hope the music has brighten up your day :)