Saturday, November 28, 2009
♥ Who says
(Edit)

Annoying sibling drives me CRAZY. but sarahh sure knows how to make the worst days so much happier :)
also.. there's such a funny group on facebook,
"You're online and i want to talk ot you, but i'm not saying hi first"
hahahahhahahahahahahhahaha ;)
(/Edit)

So so so true! I thought of what i should put in my "Recap of 2009 (Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010)" post today, and I think there will be one person who will get an extra special mention in that post ;) Cause she's one special friend who's been through nearly everything with me this year :)
Yesterday was so much fun! Bobbing around in the sea while jess screams a big "WHAAAAT WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME" really loudly upon finding out something hahahaha, then frisbee on the sand, then touch rugby after :) and Melly and me back into the water and getting discrimiated by the boys, followed by SHARRRRRK!!!
So so so much fun! I wish I could reply the whole of yesterday! :) Mel drove me back to frisky's after the beach, while ella drove the rest back to frisky's. Hung around at the back room relaxing to the playlist I made while just talking and catching up.
Rach: I'm hungryyy
Jess: Hi hungry how are you, I am jessica
Hahahahahahahah cracked me up! Ellie and i wanted to climb trees after, so we ran round looking for trees but failing, and went for a short mini walk with mello, soph and ellie after :) Played cricket for a bit, then decided to hang with soph mello and melly :) Had dinnner upstairs on the balcony yumm yumm, so much fun! Polaroiddd pictures! :) Then mello and i headed back to hers at around like 930, with john mayer playing in her car :) Got home, showered and facebook stalked/updated blog/attempted to watch a bit of veronica mars (but failed cause mel was going crrraaazzzy next to me). Skyped with sarahh for a bit while she watched mel in a crazy state... all mel kept saying was "Rachellllllll i am sooo sleeepyyy" "Raccccheeeell i'm boredddd" "Rachheeel lets talkkkkkk" hahahhaha
In the end, we had an early night and went to bed at like 1140/12? and just lay in bed talking about nearly everything till i thought she was falling asleep.. So i was like "mel are you falling asleep?" and then she goes "yeaaaaaaaa (in a really sleepy voice)" so i'm like "okay mello goodnight" and she say goodnight and then she complained to me this morning that after I said goodnight to her i fell asleep in 3 secs while she lay there for 20mins trying to sleep! hahahahahhhahahahah and she hates it when i do that, which is like everytime! :)

I see more sleepovers coming next week! (Ps: Running in the rain/ wilsons ok?) Cant wait to spend more time with her before she leaves and I leave, cause we figured this would be the longest we are gonna go without seeing each other.. 2 months! :( Last year, i spent like 2 weeks with her, till she got soooo sick of me, and i remembered calling char to complain about how mel was being a bitch to me :P (Char remember?) hahahahah good times! Mom doesnt understand how much we have to say to each other when i see her practically everyday........ :P hahahaha, and everyone doesnt understand how we can be bestfriends.. even her dad doesnt understand how i put up with her mean-ness :P
"Rachel...can you just.. just leave!"
"Shut up"
"Ew"
She's so different to all the friends i've had but so special :) :) Ling Mel and I need to start making plans for next weeeeeeeeeek! (Yes yes yes? You know what i'm talking about! :D )