<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
♥ Lean on me
1. I love mel :) like how she loves herself hahahahh
2. Went to the hawthorn with uni girls, taco bills before :)
3. I get so nerveyyyyyyy why? Mel this is something you have to teach me/help me overcome :(
4. Anyone reading this and thinking of laying a hand on Josh, back off he belongs to Athie, and has belonged to her since day 1 at monash. FULLSTOP (see athie i told you i would put it up here for you :) )
5. I love frisky ellie athie melissa and i really miss soph and jess (vvvvv much)
6. I NEED TO STOP BEING SO NERVEY :(
7. thursday :)
8. Miss charmaine and sarahh v much and wish they were here with me/help me speak my mind to a certain person
9. I hope minimal people read this :)

Righteo i'm speaking in code you'll only get it if I love you and have spoken to you about life in the past few days! Oh...

10. Cant wait to see mello tmrw and hang with courts in the arvo
11. Thursday :)
12. my feeet are killing me, and my poor toes feel as though they are breaking apart.... flats flats flats i dont forsee myself wearing heels for a while....... :P

Righteo i'm off night gorgeous girls! Since.. only girls read this blog, i think its a girls thing!