<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Friday, November 27, 2009
♥ Feels like woah
Am I very easy person to read? hahaha I feel like going ice skating next week! Anyone up for it? Probs thurs/fri! :) I love all my friends, they have given mr so many opportunities and ling & mel are still on the midst of trying to help me :P hahaha on the way to frisky's now listenig t the playlist I made, love story just came on, reminds me so much of char :) I talk to my Singapore friends on a daily basis just that I feel that I haven't been updatig them enough so makes me feel as though I'm neglecting them in whch I'm not :) okay I'm just rambling and rambling ahaha I hope to see you soon!

Sorry if this doenst make any sense hahaha I think mel would male complete sense of it though ahaha see you in a couple of hours :)

Ps: what is with young people our age being pregnant? I just saw a girl on my
bus who was in school uniform so 18 or younger pregnant... Do you actually want to ruin your whole future? And same with smoking and drugs.. I hve friends who do it and I know nothing I say can make them stop but like why would you choose to do it knowing it will shorten your life? Maybe these are the people who find no purpose in life and are actualy choosing to die early........ Silly silly billies.