<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
♥ Jump then fall
2 down 2 more to go!

Silly paper today, but kfc and tim tam iceblendy with mel after made up for it! I was so sleepy today, eyes were soooo tired :S kept falling asleep in the first hour of so of my exam, went to the bathroom 4 times! sat through 2.5 hours! right now, 2 down 2 more to go, after tomorrow, 3 down 1 more to go! cant wait cant wait cant wait! and i hope summer plans with mel work out!!! :)

Watching gossip girl made me think of mel :)

Chuck: "Dont tell me after 18 years you cant read waldorf's subtext"
Serena: "I shouldnt have to, if that's what she's feeling then she should tell me, it is time for her to grow up"
Chuck: "That's coming from somone who just pushed her bestfriend into a cake?"
Chuck: "Look you think your friendship's gonna take care of itself, you're not kids anymore, you cant say you hate each other and then make up an hour later on the mat steps"

:)
What can I say, Mel knows me pretty well, she's one of the very few who can read me like a book (as she says) without me even trying to tell her anything and for always telling me to "grow up"
She's the first person i've ever told "Look, okay we need to talk" hahaha
and things worked out pretty well then though she's never going to forget it :/ and everyone knows what i'm like with confrontations hahah

I wish we lived in a magical world, like harry potter.. where we could use spells on each other
I would cast that forgetting spell on her! :P But anyway she's notttt only like my bestfriend but also like a sisterrrr to me :) :) "you're so lame rachel" that's probably what she's going to tell me :P but look, mom treats her like another daughter hahaha and rings her all the way from singapore to ask if shes okay by herself...... (and i only found out like 4 days later when mel goes to me "your mom rang me that day") ahhhhh Hi Mello I bet you read this already but still hiiiiiiii :)
and i love you!


Important numbers:
5 more days till end of exams
14 more
days to my bestfriend's birthday (hi char :D)
15 more
days to monash AXP
23 more
days to Frisky's housewarming + Beach day
25+ more
days till Lorne with a couple of fav girls
38 more days till Singapore (Hello Daddy, family and gorgeous bestfriends!)
51 more days till XMAS
52 more days till I get to see Char (when she gets back from Europe)
53 more days till Mel in Singapore
3 months and 6 days till TAYLOR SWIFT with 3 of my favourite girls
3 months and 22 days till my birthday
3 months and 23 days till frisky's and my joint birthday!


Well, I like the way your hair falls in your face
You got the keys to me, I love each freckle on your face
I’ve never been so wrapped up, honey
I like the way you’re everything I’ve ever wanted
I had time to think it over
And all I can say is come closer
Take a deep breath and jump then fall into me

Cause every time you smile, I smile
And every time you shine, I’ll shine for you

Please let everything be okay I will promise to be good for the rest of my life *crosses fingers*