Sunday, November 1, 2009
♥ Its my only wish


As Ellie says, THE LUCK OF THE IRISH :)

One of my bestfriends at Uni :)

Hahahahaha this is really so them! Love you both lots! XX

Gorgeous girls

Uni Girls and my bestfriends at uni :)

Rachel has an awesome camera hahaha
Jfed and Jess! :)

A couple of the boys

Love XX

:)
One of the best days I've had in a long long LONG while. That was much needed and I love them all so much! They made me feel so happy and just makes all the problems in the world disappear! Hahah met a couple of loreto/mandeville girls yesterday, made more friends, and things worked out so well! Soph Frisky and I got along so well with them! Its just cool how we can just talk about.... everything. From boys to school to mean girls to food to champagne hahaha just everything! I cant describe what a good day it was, like I doubt anyone would understand how happy I was yesterday :) and ellie's mom is so cool and cute!!! Aww romy :) Her whole family is so funny and nick bahahahhahaahaa
Had a good good much needed heart to heart talk with soph yesterday and can I just tell everyone how amazing she is. I think my mom will love her :) Despite yesterday being a good day, I was literally on the verge of tears :S I know i know ironic but... ahh :/ So anyway soph has a calming effect on me :) She has one of the best personalities - unselfish and what not :) and she gives good hugs! :) heheh and we were just talking about how different things would be if we didnt meet each other! So i'm glad we met :) I bet it was the birthday luck that was probably used up on that - but so worth it :D Actually no birthday luck found me two amazing people that day! HAHA :)
Okay all's good i'm good everything's good and i love mel :)
Labels: bestfriend, races