Sunday, November 29, 2009
♥ Forever young

You know what.... nevermind haha
spongebob: what do you usually do when i'm gone
patrick: wait for you to come back
I love spongebob :) and I would really REALLY love to be a kid forever.
Drove lots and lots today, family friends are in melb now and mom's gone to canberra so today involved me taking them all around, tmrw - early start of the day, then chaddy in the arvo/lunch there :) I love having friends from singapore over, makes me feel at home (kinda) all over again. And watching glee makes me happpy, loves makes me happy :) (unless its an odd kind of "love" :S)
Forever young, I want to be forever young,
Do you really want to live forever?
Forever forever, Forever young,
I want to be forever young,Do you really want to live forever?Forever, forever
10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!