<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Sunday, November 15, 2009
♥ Good things fall apart, so better things can get together
(EDIT)

good luck for exams char! hang in there and dont give up! it'll be over in no time! then hello europe for you! then.. i get to see you in jan! which i am so excited about! miss you like ccccrraaazy! i send another big hug! and also.... since its 1.27am now, i can say.... 2 days babyyyyyy! woooo study hard we all know you can do it! ;) xo

(/EDIT)

Hahaha so true

Skyped with Mel and Yingxuan today! :) All three of us have different accents :P But twas so much fun! I spent half the day on msn/skype with smellbelle. Dont you think its scary how you know so much about a certain someone that it feels as though you know them/ met them in your past life? Mel couldnt get onto facebook today so i had to facebook yx for her to tell her ring mel.. and then yx told me to add her on skype and so I did, and we spoke for about 1.5 hours on skype as in just skype chat. But still, its pretty amazing. I guess its cause i've heard so much about her that it just makes it seem as though I know her, just like how char and sare probably feel that they know mel just cause I talk about her everyday! :) Its pretty cool, i know some people like their friends to be seperate, but I on the other hand prefer them to get to know each other, cause what's the harm in having on more friend, one more friend = one more new friendship formed = more happiness :)

Today I actually sat down to try to work out who was considered Best to me. But I honestly, cant (actually I think I can, i just wont spell it out here). But there are 4 particular people who are extra special in my life, these are the people I would drop everything to offer a helping hand if I know they are in dire need of some help, cause I know they would do the same for me, and they've shown it :) Char and I were just having a convo sometime ago, and certain people whom you have actually consider "bestfriend" arent actually a bestfriend. I know everyone is selfish in their own ways, but some are extra selfish/calculative/bear grudges and grr I dont even know how to explain, just makes me feel cheated for all the precious time spent with them that I can never gain back? Anyway these 4 bestfriends are mine are extra speciallll in various ways I can never describe, they are so similar yet different from me :) It'll take me ages to list out the good and bad times we've been through, and the reasons why I can truly consider them best :) So to cut things short,

Char Sare Mel and Ivy :D Thank you so much XXX

At Uni I have made a couple of extra good friends, that have never failed to give me a call/ text message when they sense something is amiss. They are awesome girls, and I know in time to come these are the girls that will be added on to my list of bestfriends - Soph Frisky Jess Ellie and Athie :)



So to all the people above,


I am so grateful for one of the best schooling years I've had, so greatful of the new people in my life, crushes (HAHAH!) which have just taught me to be slightly smarter and not so naive. On the other hand, after today, I realised that I do miss the certain friendships that have changed due to various reasons, or some that have just simply faded out cause we're too different? Or some which have just become a lost cause that is no longer worth fighting for anymore, but the old will leave and the new will come. After today, i figured that somethings will just never be the same and its so awkward now. You tried, I didnt Now i'm trying and you're not. So lost cause i supposed? Ahhwells am looking forward to more friends/friendships in the upcoming years :)

PS: Special shout out to Mel! Without you, I would have probably begged to return back home and would have probably suffered under the cruel hands of the S'pore education system :) and without you, uni would have def never been the same! Grrr i miss you come back quick quick XX


“Do you ever feel like you’re running very fast, just to stay in the same place?”
— Phoebe in Wonderland