
For two of the most impatient people on earth
Mel and I
Mel: hurry up i am going to count to 5 if you dont come back in 5 secs i will not talk to you anymore, 5,4,3,......
(and i always make it back by 2 :P)
btw thought of the best birthday present for char :) Just gotta get it done! and then perrrrfect! Spoke to her for nearly 2 hours last night before my phone ran out of credit and I started to get sleepy! but its been a long while since we've had a good talk! :) then spoke to her again today and mom was like "againnnnnn?" I guess you can never get enough of your bestfriend! :D 7 more days!!!!
So weirddd when I'm in aust I spend every day thinking and missing my family and bestfriends in singapore, but when I'm back there I miss everyone here! Guess being in singapore makes me appreciat the people here and being here makes me appreciate the people in singapore. Speaking of which, gonna call ddaddddy now! BYE :)