<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Thursday, November 26, 2009
♥ But if we are wise, we know that there's always tomorrow
If you could have one wish, what would you wish for?

Wow, nearly 1000 visitors to my blog! :) Am early/ tram is coming only in 10mins so i shall blog to kill some time before i leave my house :) You know, I'm generally a very happy person so little things make me extra happy, but I've come to realise that building up a situation to be v good/being v excited about something usually ends up the other way round hahahaha. So I'm just going to take each day as it comes, with hopes but not too high, but just enough to tell me everything will go smooth and everything will be okay :)
When you're not strong
I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on