<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Sunday, October 18, 2009
♥ You've got a smile that can light up this whole town

Ahh i love coming to my blog just to the listen to the song, makes me happy :) :) Early night last night, and late morning! Havent slept in for such a long time :) Bestttt sleep ever, and I had a good good dream but we all know that dreams never ever come true! :( Breakfast which included my blueberries and grapes, and also a seperate cup of milk! I drink so much milk! haha a cup everymorning and a cup at night! Sat in front of the telly watching hannah montana! Best start to the morning, it made me laugh :) hahaha

okay i must and will have a more productive day today :) I am gonna ban myself from facebook/msn/twitter/skype/hotmail till 6 today, that's not very long, 6 hours, I can do it! :D

Adios Amigos :)

Bestfriends
:)
Blair: It was so much easier when it was just about where we sat on the Met steps.
Serena: Yeah, but we’ve been here, done this.
Blair: But I was so good at it.
Serena: Well, then it’s time for a new challenge. For both of us.
Blair: I’m glad you’re not going to Brown, I need you here.
Serena: Same.


Laughing on a park bench thinking to myself
Hey isnt this easy
And you've got a smile that can light up this whole town
I havent seen it since she brought you down

:)

PS: I officially fail at making anything in the kitchen (other than a salad) jsut attempted to bake cookies (like those with a pre-mix) but failllllllllled :( cookies turned out cooked on the outside and uncooked inside and i got two burns! hahah mel is gonna laugh at me, but faillll