Wednesday, October 7, 2009
♥ Two is better than one

I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! :)

Hot stuffzzz
I might be going to seeeee taylor swift!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) So excited! I think jess's mom can get amazing tickets so shes booking for usssssssss wooooooo :) Cant wait. I am in love with "Boys like Girls" today frisky keshia and i were singing love drunk, I also love the "fame" song from the movie! Jess Mel and i were singing that today as well!!! Saw jess and lisky for the first time since uni started and i basically squealed when i saw them!!!!
Wednesday is a good good day, its an awesome day with the best kitchen crew group ever!!!!!!!!!!! They are so funny and they make the worst days always much better :) I was so sleepy, and fell asleep on the bus on the way back home! Thank goodness i didnt miss my stop!
Came home and MOM's BACK!!!! :) whoopdeedoo, home cooked food finally, but lots of nagging about a messy house! :/ anyway, things can change so much within a year, i am just looking through stuff as i pack my room and wow, a lot can happen, but i'm contented where I am now and with the people around me, realised and learnt so much this trip back ahwells people change, but life goes on, i'm happy :)! alsoooo just randomly, i am so angry, some people are just SO irresponsible! I had to call char to have a little rant a dant and felt so much better after that! and like 2 hours after i rang her mobile, we skyped, and her little sister wanted to talk to me! so pictures will explain it all, so here goes



Love her family! :) Cant waittttt to get back to singapore, I'm gonna start a countdown and countdown everyday! :) So basically today was a good day, and hopefuly this whole week. Hate dealing with awkwardness!! but its all good! I have it all sorted out, i'm offffffffff to continue packing my room! I love my bestfriends! - Char Sarahh IV & I love my kitchen crew like each and everyone of you so much!!!!!!!!! :)
Okay good good good day so happy now, going to pack my room!!!!!!! and wait for sarahh to come online to talk to me! :) Laters Gaters xx
Labels: char, Chelsea, Jess, Kitchen Crew, LOVE