<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Thursday, October 15, 2009
♥ These are my confessions
Pictures speak a thousand words, so i'm going to let the pictures do some talking :)


Mikey, Nachan, Nicole, Greg (Gweg), Rachel :)
That's right I'm too cool for you :)
My best friend is like a sister destiny forget to give

Transformers mask FTW :D




Gwegowy's Wabbits Forever hahahahahhaha
Home
Youngest and Oldest :)

The greatest grandmother or (nai nai as I call her) EVER!
Halloween 2005
2006


I love you
and all of you too










I miss you you you you (Nachan, Nic, Kev, Mike) so much, lookimg through all of these pictures makes me miss home so much more. Miss playing tickle fights, all our silly quarrels and when the little ones rat on us or start crying, Miss the shopping trips and little adventures, Miss clowning around, or having dinner together, Miss lying on the cold floor watching the 7pm chinese drama together, Miss walks to coldstorage jelita, Miss complaining to each other about all our silly and gay friends. Miss all the good times, Miss mikey and kev teasing me over the oldest thing going "Oh you love GUKGUK (kaka the soccer player)" - such a year 8 thing, Miss eating jackfruit and durian, Miss laughing over Uncle Jeff's lame and not funny jokes :P I miss so much more that I will never be able to finish listing. Nevertheless the thought of it has never failed to make me smile, or to make the gloomiest days a little brighter :)

I am truly so lucky for each and everyone of you in my life, for the greatest grandparents, amazing parents, awesome brother, best aunts and uncles, and 5 bestfriends in my life. It was never being easy being the eldest, trying to be "jie jie rachel" or the "role model" (which I dont really think I am). Living away from Singapore makes me way more appreciatiative of the time I get with all of you whenever I get back home. But all of you are so special to me in different ways. I miss spending birthdays together and eating the world's best cake filled with our own "crispy" M&m's! We're all growing up so quickly, just felt like yesterday when we were all taking kiddy showers in bathtubs with rubber duckies together :) I have so much to say to all of you which I will never be able to finish expressing in my lifetime, so I shall end of with yet another picture, my favourite out of all of them just cause it encapsulates the happiness and love within the 6 of us :)

LIVE LAUGH LOVE

♥

I love love you you you you you, that's 5 of you, so much. Cry and the world cries with you, Smile and the world smiles with you, Laugh and the world laughs with you :) What i'm trying to say is that homeeee is always where my heart is :)

Wouldnt have been the same person without all of you :) I mean, who would I be able to have serious hannah montana/zack and cody/ zac efron/ jonas brothers talks with?

XOXO