
Ivy's camera is awesome!!!!!! I could write on the picture while it was
still on the camera!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Doesnt feel as though the holidays are over! I'm still in a holiday mood and doesnt feel as though I've left singapre! hahaha spoke to char for an hour yesterday! skyped with mello, looked at pictures of sare & ivy! :) Hahaha so lame but i miss them lots!
Exams are round the corner and i have like 50 billion assignments due within these 2 weeks, so no time for silly talks and gay stuff, I need to be STUDIOUS 8) Nerd nerd nerd!!!!! So dont distractttttt me! :) Had a good two days, saw kitchen crew peeeepzzz and SMELLBELL yesterday, oh and i also bumped into mill mav! hahahahahahha note the caps! Twas awesome :) :)
I love them all! Saw others today! Even better and tmrw will be the best day of the week cause its the ultimate kitchen crew day :) :) I love wednesdays!!! All my favourite people are there! :D :D
SINGAPORE IN 2 MONTHS I cannot wait!!! My cousins will be exam free, my bestfriendS will be on holidays (well sarahh sort of :P) and melloooooooo :) Yippppeeedidoo! Life is going too fast now, i wish time would slow right down so i can complete everything and then press play again! You know, wish life was similar to my ipod!!!! Pause Play Rewind :)
Okay i realised I have used too many !!! in the post, i am just in a good moood and i hope it stays like this the whole night without anything wrecking it! :) I am so bad at hiding my feelings, when i'm happy i'm happy, when i find things weird after realising / hearing more stuff I dont do it on purpose but I avoid, when i'm angry i'm angryyy and make angry noises hahahahahhahhaa I'm a weird one
Alrighto Mighto Love you lot!