Am sick :( First was the sorethroat and fever, then losing my voice (which is the worst thing ever!!), and then flu and cough! :S But its okay I'm going to get lots of sleep today and get better hopefully by tomorrow!
Plans for next week:
- Study (Monday)
- SEE CHLOE :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D x 50 billion (Tuesday)
- Study (Wednesday)
- Study (Thursday)
- Psych Exam (Friday)
- Derby Day Races with a couple of my good friends from uni! :) :) (Saturday)
(Frisky, Jess, Ellie, Sophie, Jason) :D
So mom goes "why do you have so much on, arent you meant to be having exams?" hahahhaa its okay I feel slightly more prepared for these exams than I've ever been, for once Rachel's not stressing! :) :)
Am going to finish off these psych notes and then sleep the whole day till tomorrow so I will be better to see Chlo on Tues and for the races on sat! :) Yay yay yay you have no idea how excited I am to see clossssie :)

Makes me smile :)
Cant wait XXXX