Had the best few days this entire year! I miss all of them so much, two weeks has gone by so quickly im not ready for uni to start again :( I wanna just lay in the sun all day, bobbing around the house playing with my cousins, late night phonecalls with char, brunch/lunch/dinns with char, catching sarahh after work for dinner, boytalk with ivy! I've missed them all so much, and will continue missing them when I head back to aussie tomorrow.
I cant wait till december again! Though i know that within that 2 months i'm back over summer, i'll be so sick of this place! But Mel and I have crazzzy plans to carry out :) its 4am now and i was meant to go to bed like 2 hours ago after skyping with char, but I dont want to sleep cause I dont want to wake up with the thought of "omg its sunday i am leaving singapore" As much as I love everyone in aust and everything else there, there's no place like home, where dad's always trying to crack the lamest but funniest jokes, where my cousins are always there to entertain me when i'm bored, where my bestfriends are often a couple of busstops/ trainstops/ phonecalls away.
So anyway, I know i didnt get to meet up with everyone this time, but i will def do so in dec!!! :)
Thanks for one of the best holidays ever! I havent left but i miss you all so much already! :(
Love you Char! Love you Sare! Love you V! xx

Thank you for being the most amazing friend ever!
Love you so so so much!
xx