<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Sunday, October 11, 2009
I will

Long day ahead, and this is why you never do last minute work :S Its okay I will definitely get it done! Go go go rachel. I think it was mel who told me that "you know something is wrong when you start talking to yourself in the third person" hahahaha

Alrighty 9th Nov! That's barely a month from today! I can do it, yes I can! and soon its gonna be HELLO SINGAPORE, GUESS WHO'S BACK?? :) and then HIIIIII MEL!!!! :) followed by BYEBYE SINGAPORE, HELLO TAYLOR SWIFT HERE I COME :)

Its a pretty day today and nothing is gonna bring me down :) Back to work, i'm gonna block out all negative and unhappy thoughts, and start looking at things from a different perspective (Y)