<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
♥ I had the best day with you today


WEDNESDAYS! what can i say, fun fun fun, being surrounded by my all time favourite people :) :) :) frisky jess and i had iceblendies which were a wee bit too diluted :( But oh did I mention about jess, matt, lisky, ellie, jason and tomer's attempts at corrupting me again! :S Not a very good one I must say.

Jess and Matt: So rachel do you know what a - is?
R: Ummm no?
Jess and Matt: So do you have one?
R: I dont know what it isss how can i know if i have one

Then,

Ellie (who was sitting next to me) goes "Just say yes you have one - that's normal (she tries and act all subtle as though she's trying to help me)" So I go "YES EVERYONE I HAVE A -" and oh my goodness, everyone just erupted in loud peals of laughter, while I just sat there, clueless! Finally figured out what it was after jason explained to me, my oh my what corrupted kids. hahah!

OHHH so everyone guess what, I together with the kitchen crew species girls :P HAHHA attended RDA today! Clap clap for us please! It was the most intense lecture ever! Haha but I probably learnt more than I would have in the other 17 lectures! :P Anyway in the midst of RDA, Frisky Lisky and I planned our birthday partyyy for next year (shant reveal our age cause it'l make us feel like old ladies)

I LOVE YOU! :) :) :) :) So so so so so excited for it! It will be amazing! And hhahahahha lots of people finish exams on the 17th frisky! So from 9th - 17th we can make our invites! :) It's gonna be epic! :D Venue (check!), Hosts (check!), List of people we are gonna invite (check!), theme (check!) outfits (no check) haha its gonne be as awesome as us! Actually no, we are waaaay awesome-er :) So so so so so so so excited!!!

Just for you Frisky ;) ;)
Cannot wait to start carrying out plans! LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!
see you tomorrrrow! XXXXXXXX

www.givesmehope.com heard about this agessss ago! and got reminded about it a couple of nights ago. Finally had time to go check it out today, so many little short comments touched my heart and made me want to cry haha :) go check it out guys! xxx

I'm the one who wants to be with you
Deep inside I hope you feel it too
Waited on a line of greens and blues
Just to be the next to be with you