Thursday, October 8, 2009
♥ Hearts all over the world tonight

The weather here is crazy i absolutely hate it! It was freeezing cold today, miss the hot days in singapore!!! Singapore = rachel brown and fat! hahaha slept in and got 12 hours sleep (Y) (Y) first time since i last stayed over at mel's house! And I've been enjoying the hot showers today! Showered twice once when i got up and when i got back! Hot showers >>> Cold showers! Though in singapore i always took cold showers! hahah but froze when I came back to melb!! Most annoying thing ever! haha okay back to my soce essay!
Want to talk to char again but i guess i should do more work and stop bugging her! hahaha jsut feels weird not getting daily textes or calls from her! I have so much to say but I guess I should just save it for my own head or for sarahh and char's ears since i talk to them on a daily basis! They can listen to me whinge and whine and complain! But right now i have to finish my soce essay before sarahh gets home and gets on skype cause then i will get NOTHING done! hahahahaha
38/1500 keep going