Tuesday, October 13, 2009
♥
Had an alright day, apart from bio lab which always puts me down cause its 3 long hours and by the end of it.. I just cant be bothered. Lunch was good, Sherbet sticks FTW! :) Twas funny, last bio lab today and like the last 30mins were mass copying sessions, you see groups of people huddled around just copying someone's answers. Its gonna be funny when the demonstrators mark it, it'll be like script after script of similar answers :P
I'm so tired of everything, of uni assignments after assignments, then exams :( I was so sleepy today I fell asleep in the crim lecture while we were watching what was meant to be a stimulating movie of "false confessions" haha. This post sounds so boring and wordy and is severely lacking smiley faces.
Okay i'm off to finish this psych lab report and then start RDA notes :S I'm in no mood to talk about any "political stuff" at the moment, so leave it till the exams, for now its just too awkward, anyway it'll never be the same again cause i'm sure there are certain significant people in your life that are going to be judging me and have already started. Well it started even before this started. Things have changed. Change is not necessarily bad, it may be a good thing for both you and I and the people around us, since half of yours probably hate me for who I am.
Okay I have no idea what I'm rambling about its just a whole chain of thoughts that I want to put put out there but lack the ability to cause I'm somewhat too much of a coward.

For now this is what I want to do and will do.
Cant wait to be back home.