<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Friday, October 23, 2009
♥ Fight for this love

So this was taken in the girl's bathroom ahhaha it was so funnnny trying to take it while the poor two boys were waiting outside for us :P anyway had a blast yesterday! I love us all and cannot wait for the races, everyone is going to look absolutely stunning! :) PS: mel we missed you yesterday & damn you for bagging the races/not wanting to come, cause i do wish you were coming!! :) Lent Frisky the white flower headband she is going to look stunning and I was telling mom all about her and showed mom a picture! hahah mom said she looks stunning and quote "looks like the girl from harry potter" hehe :)

Caught couples retreat at chaddy yesterday with a couple of favourite girls and boys (tomer and matt). The turnout was pretty good considering we're a week away from exams! hahahaha 13 people showed up out of like 19 which is prettty amazing! Didnt expect that many people to come but they still did and hahah it was a whole kitchen scenario again with the lack of space on the table and chairs popping out everywhere :) Nawwww i love them all they make me so happy! I always laugh so much when I'm with them but then again I laugh all the time, and jess if you're reading this, No we do NOT eat cats ;) teeheee! And they were talking about the massive long group message I sent to all of them from singapore hehehe it was funny and i cant remember who (cause they were all talking together) said she fell out of her chair out of excitement ;) hehe!

Lingo and I at Mel's this year :) :) during her 18th birthday :D

Sent ling ling home and when we got to her house we were in the midst of a d&m about people and life in general so we sat outside her house and spoke for an hour ++++ by the time i got home it was 1! but such a good conversation and i've missed her so much! :) you know some people change when they get into relationships? i think she's one person that no matter what happens, i dont have to see her lots, but whenever we do see each other, every conversation we have is a good conversation :) ahh felt so good talking to her last night! :) :) made me so happy!

Ling Ling = Strawberries! hahahhahaha i remember how mom used to pack strawberries to school for me all the time, and she would eat all of mine and leave none for me! hahahahahha things hardly change :P We went to the lindt cafe yesterday and she ate half of my macarron and drank like my ice milk chocolate thing! It was soooo yummmm! :)

Have I ever mentioned my love for strawberrrrries? I had some today yumm yumm!

Makes me smile :)

You know what, despite all the changes this year, I dont think I've had a happier year at school, I really really really like the new friendships made, and the old ones that've grown stronger, and was telling mom how lucky I am to have a couple of the bestest friends we could ever find in this world, right by my side :) Righteo I'm off mom's taking me shopping! Retail therapy is the best :)

Goodbye prettttyfaces I will write here very soon! :)

PS: I start my private swim teaching tomorrow arvo! Yay $$