<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Saturday, October 17, 2009
♥ Butterflies fly away

How very true. Whenever I fall for someone, it takes me a while to get out of it :S Life is complicated isnt it? Haha :)

Anyway swim teaching today, this 5 year old little girl I teach brought me a little gift today. She gave me a star sequin and told me "this is for you cause you're a star in my life" so so so adorable, and then while i was holding her trying to teach her freestyle arms, she looks at me and goes "you smell good" hahaha and then gave me a kiss

the joys little kids bring to your life :)

Anyway look what I found, so cute! I am so amused right now and looking at this picture has put me in a rather happy mood! Just spoke to sarahh online for a while, and this picture reminds me of her too, cause sarahh = hamsters! haha hamsters are cute! i love you check your twitter and i'll talk to you tonight! XX

sweeet niblets, i'm off!

I am hanging on every word you say
And even if you don't want to speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
'Cause I want nothing more than to sit
Outside Heaven's door and listen to you breathing
Is where I want to be

:)