<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Because these things will change


A song I'll never get sick of! PS: did i mention how loudly my phone rang in the psych lecture yesterday! omg it was the most embarrassing thing ever! :S it started with "she wearsss shorts skirts i wear tshirts she's cheercaptain and i'm on the bleaches..." hahahah so embarrassing! melissa and sophie who were sitting in front of me turned and smiled hahahahhaa soo embarrassing! :S anyway CANT WAIT FOR SUMMER! 18 more days till the official end of me being a first year kid! Time flies! :)

But I've had an awesome year and have made the best group of friends, what more could I ask for? :) Seeing a couple of them tonight XX

Bubbbbbbles!
Come summmer, it'll be filled with pool parties, beach & tanning,
pretty bathers, parks, friends, bubbles, and what not :)
Cant wait!

Just sorted out all my lecture notes and cleaned my desk, the nerding up begins as of... NOW :)
Sweeeeet niblets! X

I want you to know
It doesn't matter
Where we take this road
Someone's gotta go

And I want you to know
You couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on
So I'm already gone


:)