<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
♥ Bad boys, are always catching my eyes
Lunch at Raffles Town Club for an early birthday
celebration this year :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YE YE!




Yes we know you can fly :)
Your love for sashimiiiiii :)
We love you so much!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDDDDDDDY!

Today's my grandfather's (Dad's dad) and my dad's birthday - two of the most important men in my life! So cool how they both have the same birthday! :) They're never going to see this, well maybe one of my cousins will tell my dad about this, but ahhhhh looking for all these pictures (goodness i came over so many horrible ones with my bunnny teeth and dorky glasses that no one shall ever see :P) has made me miss them more than ever! :( Cant wait to get back in dec to give both of them a big big big hug! Ye ye's 80 this year :) and so glad he's found my grandmother, cause who would have the patience to put up with his grumpy moods, to cook to his liking, to pamper him when he's frustrated cause he cant really walk all the time! I love my grandparents! :) and being the eldest, without them... i wouldnt have been that spoilt as a kid! (ps: i'm not spoilt now :D) Driving me round in the car while i drank from the milk bottle till I fell asleep, picking me up from school and always early or on time so I never had to wait in the sun, its making me sad thinking how quickly time passes, but wellll i love my grandparents so much :) :) :)

and Dadddddy! The best dad in the whole wide world! Its terrible hard living away from him, not hard only for me, but for my mom too. Without him being here with us, she has to do all the screaming and yelling at greg.. "Greg get off the computer and go do some study blah blah blah" With Dad and his love for food, (i think that's where I get my eating genes from :P) and his fishtank that he's ever so proud of, his golf, everyyyything. When I grow up I want to be just like him :) Thanks for everything! I wouldnt be me without you, and thanks for the past 19 years of my life! What can I say, you're more than just amazing, you're the best dad in the whole wide worldd and I love you so much! :) I know you and mommy being strict was always for a good cause, and for all the rebellious stages in my life..... sorrry! that was just a phase in life, but its all good cause its over now, and I'll always be daddddy's little girl :) And i'll never forget the good times when you use my weakness (being gullible) to make me believe in the silliest things that would make me happy! Like how we have a "new dog" in singapore, or how you bought a "new DSLR camera" etc! Ahhh good times and I really wished you lived here with us, instead of being so far away! :( Wish you were here to celebrate your birthday with us, but its okay, I trust that you'd have a fun time back in singapore with yeye, your siblings, and all your nieces and nephews! :) Cant wait to see you in december!!!! So close dadddy! XOXO

also.. I remember this one time when I texted him

Rach: Dadddy I miss you XOXO
Dad: what's x o x o
Rach: (cause mom told me to say it) its kicks and punches
Dad: oh really? then x o x o back at you then!

Goooood times, and quoting the wise words of Mel, "The only man a girl can trust is her father"
So true, I love you :)

Mel's got a song stuck in my headdddd i love it! Guess what song bub! :) Slept at an unearthly hour cause char started talking to me on skype and her younger sister wanted to speak to me, so spoke to chelsea till ummmmm 1230.. and then spoke to sarahh, who has decided that it would be nice to embarrass me on the world wide web!

The technical term for them are called palindromes... Other words are level, civic, rotator, kayak, racecar... There are also heaps of phrase ones... Like " do geese see god?"

So cool!!! I am so amused! Well being me I'm amused by everything and anything! and omg last night I had a dream... that dad wanted me to take some jab but the needle was so huge and I didnt want to, and he grounded me FOR LIFE! thank goodness it was just a dream! :S Woke up and wished him happy birthday and ended with xoxoxoxooxoxoxox and he wrote back saying Xiexie Xiexie Xiexie (get it? thanks in chinese) hahahahaha funny man!

Cant wait to be back in Singapore!!!!!!!! :) Hello Dadddy, Hello grandparents! Hello Yummy food! Hello i'm glad to be back home :)