Monday, October 12, 2009
♥ All you need is a little pixie dust, and just believe
.jpg)
55 more days till I'm back home, so near yet so far! I hope time flies :) Long and tiring day tomorrow, 3 hours bio lab yuck not much fun, well at least we dont have to dissect poor mr freddo/ trevor as my friends call it again! :S and then 2 hours of crim in the afternoon till 4! :/ This is such a pointless entry, hahahah :P Anyway spoke to someone I havent spoken to in ages today, twas goooood! :) Cant wait till exams are over, the smell of freedom is so faint right now but i'm sure it'll get stronger in time to come :) Just 3 more weeks till the end of my first year at uni!

and look what i found, and i thought of this picture
(below) :P

I miss you so much! :(
Dont stresssssssss, you're a smart cookie
and everything is going to go amazingly!
PS: you're my Serena :)
LOVE YOU :)
Haha i'm so childish and i think its time for me to stop sitting in front of the couch for my daily dose of disney every afternoon when i get back from uni! Right-o i better get off to do something more productive!
Toooooooodles! :)