Monday, September 28, 2009
♥ Happy

Nicccccccc :)

Nachann and the world's best behaved dog ever!!!
This dog is so smart! :)
It can
1. Crawl
2. Pretend to die (lie on its side and close its eyes) when you say BANG!
3. Roll over
4. Can pretend to be shy! using its paw to cover one eye!
ITS ADORABLE!!!! :)

LOVE YOU :)

Rach, Greg, Nachan!
Okay so not much to update since Sat! Since weekend has been pretty quiet! ALOT of family time + bestfriend time on sunday!! I cant complain, i'm blessed with the one of the best families and friend on earth! :) Which I love so much, My Parents, Brother, Grandparents, Uncles and Aunts, and Cousins, and CHAR! :)
Went to church with char ystd, and then her family took me for lunch at guild house! Am staying over at hers today! we're going to have to work and we really will cause i have lots to catch up on, and her exams are next week! Then tuesday going to play tennis with her little sister (her younger sister is vvvv cute!) :)
So here's a plan for the rest of my week
Mon - Charrrr :)
Tues - Charr & Chelsea (her little sister)
Wed - Gracia for Brekkie, Kazz in the afternoon
Thurs - IVY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fri - Timbre with sare ivy and sarina! then sare and i are sleeping over at ivy's new house! :)
Sat - Family time
Sun - Might meet char for brekkie, then bye bye singapore :( see you back in dec!


Skyped with Smellll on sat afternoon before parents decide to make an impromptu decision to go out! So I had to quickly rush rush rush and end our call! But I misss that girl so much although its barely been a week since I last saw her! :P and char reminds me of mel.... with all the insults and "you're a loser" attacks :P

Skyped with tomer last night!! Funniest thing ever! He was rocking to music I couldnt hear cause he didnt have a microphone!!! :P twas funnnnny :) And then he put on sunnies thinking he's the coolest person on earth, and then complained to me it was dark and he couldnt see what he was typing! :) hahahahahahahha