<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Sunday, August 9, 2009
♥ Will you make this island amazing in all ways
The place I call home :)
I love and miss :)
People that play / have played a big big big part in my life!



HAPPY NATIONAL DAY TO ALL THE SINGAPOREANS OUT THERE :)

I seriously would at the point of time give anything to watch the National Day Parade in singapore again :) The amazing fireworks and awesome company :D

Its been the 3rd year since we've moved from singapore to here, and what can I say, I'm always so proud to say "I'm from Singapore" when people ask me where I'm from! Despite the many people who ask me "So what do you speak in singapore", or "Is singapore in china?" Hahaha.
I cant be anymore grateful for the family and friends I have back there, and despite being two worlds apart, the daily msn/skype/phonecalls with the family and friends I love, are what that keeps me going during the worst times here :)

I do miss the school days, running up the rotounda with sarahh, ivy, chng!
Azlin, RUNNNNNN! Oh shit tuck in our shirt, pull down our socks and skirts :)
Singing national day songs, and being as lame as ever, making our extremely HIGH flags!
Running in the rain
The red and whiteness on this day
Being in that STUPID GIRL GUIDES uniform, having to do flag raising/standing in "position"
I love all of you! :)

Its been a change, and I cant fully say I've settled down here 100%, but all I know is that I'm starting to get used to the life I'm living here, the 5pm closing of shops, the rather slow and relaxing lifestyle, though at times I do miss the hustle and bustle of Singapore, and what i miss most apart from the food, would be friendships that I would never ever find here, and family too! Makes me sad, but on the brighter side, at least there's a place in this world where I know exactly where to find all the people I would want to see / am missing and dying to see! :)


At a time when hope was low
The journey seemed unsure
But through it all
We've kept the flame alive

Now standing proud and tall
Our spirit strong and free
Building on hopes and dreams
It's here we want to be

Let's reach out for the skies
With wings we soar up high
Our dreams we'll all achieve
We'll make our destiny
Let's reach out for the skies
With wings we soar up high
Our dreams we'll all achieve
Let's soar and reach for the skies

When I think about my dreams
The future it may be
The time has come for me
To strive and achieve

With hopes within our hearts
As one hand in hand
For family and our friends
Let's do the best we can

Let's reach out for the skies
With wings we soar up high
Our dreams we'll all achieve
We'll make our destiny
Let's reach out for the skies
With wings we soar up high
Our dreams we'll all achieve
Let's soar and reach for the skies
Our dreams we'll all achieve
Let's soar and reach for the skies

We can touch the skies