<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
♥ what do you see
Very stressed! Handed up bio prac yesterday, did pretty, well. Finish bio essay draft and submitted it at 10pm just now, finished bio prac pre lab questions, tmrw need to embark on crim essay, and probs map out soce plan, life is too stressful :(

So, one of my uni friends maggie has started a group on facebook called the Kitchen Group! hahah the kitchen - i will explain some other day! I am so tired and mentally drained. Worked today - twas alright, i worked with a girl who had down syndrome, pretty daunting/tiring/ challenging but good experience! She was really cute anywhere, and her sister was adorable! So mel might be coming to stay sometime next week, I really hope she does! It'll be cool having someone in the car next to me! I love spending time with her!

Okay sorry no pictures today maybe i will photobooth some tomorrow and put them up here! I am so tired now, majorly deprived of sleep!

Laters xx