Wednesday, August 12, 2009
♥ That a hero lies in you
(edit)
WOW! I am so amazedddddd. Mel has superly duperly good mind reading powers, I didnt have to say a thing for her to guess something that i havent told anyone here for like 3 months. like NO ONE! wow i am in shock i am in awe i am truly AMAZED! she reads me "like a book" wow mel, you're good and pretty damn fine! true blue friend i must say! ahhh omg mel you never fail to amaze me! wow wow wow..... :O
so i'm stil trying to test her to see what else she knows about me/ how much she can read about me
RACHEL :]
9:19 PM
do i have any deep dark secrets
Melody
9:19 PM
you are secretly in love with me
hahah first failure! :P love you as much as i love elmo!
(/edit)
HELLO WORLD, meet my uni friends! They are pretty cool! :) :) so it goes in a clockwise order
Keshia Rach Jo Athie Jess Maggie Liska!


"everyone do a funny face"
and we're cool like that! :D

Youuu spin my headdd right round rightttt round
when you go down when you go downnn downnn

TWINS!
I love @jess_stockdale!

Jesssssssss and friskylisky! :)

NEARLY THERE!
2 more months and jess and i will PERFECT it! :D
Okay my goal for tonight is
- Practice stretching and splits
- Finish up Bio essay and Embark on Crim
- Work out Mel's Singapore Itinery! :D
This is why I love uni so much :) and this semester's timetable is awesome I get to hang out lots with mel and get to see her everyday! :D hahahhaa also she gets the HONOUR of attending one of my psych lectures :) Kitchen today was so much fun, we got free packs from "Three mobile" and we ate fries and we talked, and mel poked me and i squirmed. (Okay doesnt sound like much fun, but it was really fun!) I laughed so hard and i have give mocha TWO TRIES today, drank mel's ice blended mocha but it was horrible, so i figured i'm def not a coffee girl! :) The cookies and cream ice blended was AMAZING though!
Oh i forgot to mention, i tweeted a whole lot today! :) facebooked too, and skyped with mel who was sitting next to me, all in the psych lecture! hahahahahha this is a funny tweet from
jess_stockdale @ 2.26 how does it take 27 minutes to discuss THE MEAN?!?!?!
about 4 hours ago from web
Yeah, that lady took 30mins to explain to us during psych RDA how to calculate the MEAN of a population.. Mean as in AVERAGE! hahahahahhaa
Alright, I love my uni friends they are pretty cool, i hope whoever's reading this has pretty cool friends too! We are made out of Lauriston girls, Loreto (Mandeville Girls), Sacre Coure girls, and everyone else from everywhere! :D Alrightttttty Off to have some dinner, I am STARVING! and craving for one of those ice blendys from uni! DAY OFF TOMORROW!!!!!!!! whooopdeedoo!
xxxxxx