A horrible start to what was meant to be a lovely saturday! I hate yarra trams, if i were rich I would sue them! haha :) Didnt help that the pool's water was icy cold, all the kids were freezing and some had lips that turned purplish :( 2 more jobs, I have kinda accepted both so that means more money for me! haha and a free gym membership I'm kinda excited! Also im gonna start swim training again so that's something good / productive I'm gonna do, keep fit! :D
Anyway best thing that ever happened today was talking to char, talking to her is so soothing I dont have to think of what i want to say, unless I'm about to tell her something and end up forgetting it in the next second! hahahaha :) I miss you girly! xx
Got home and received two very long emails from people i havent spoken to in a while, whom I miss oh so very much! :) I miss Singapore and cannot wait to run away from everything here, bury myself in a hole and bake in the sunny sun sun!
I dont know if its telepathy/ if i'm smart/ if things are just too predictable, but i kinda imagined things would turn out this way, so i'm glad this time, I've kinda prepared myself for the very worst, I guess i'll just make the best out of everything and everyone I have around me
So cute!!!!! I miss you sarahh :)
And I also miss hersey and charcoal (the two dwarf hamsters I had in singapore)
cutest furballs with very stuffed cheek pouches ever :)
HI SAREBEAR/ HAMSTER! :)
A shout out to you to thank you for our everyday talks/ skype/ msn convos! Missing you xx