<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Friday, August 7, 2009
♥ Hold on for one more day
I miss you! :)
I will write you a letter soon! Will get down to it in a jiffy, this week's just slightly crazy because i have all my assignments and essays due soon! Its been too long! :) Anyway check your email cause I dropped you a short email! You're too far away, I wish you lived slightly closer!
But its okay time will fly and soon it'll be SUMMER = DECEMBER =
Hello Singapore! I miss you bestfriend! xxxxx

Well spent day today! Good way to mark of the end of the week. teehee had a 2 hour lecture today at uni, then headed to mel's hung out there for a bit, then headed to fountain gate!
TACOS! :) Yumm! Watched my sister's keeper, it was so good! Mel sucks though :P Mcflurry and fries after, so sinful! I wished I had the will power to start this new diet of mine, maybe it needs a bit of modification, like um 2 meals will be vegetarian and 1 meal with meat! Hmm that might work! Twas a good day, relaxing and hanging out not doing much and good company too! :) Get better soon! :)

Went shopping along chapel street with mom yesterday! Bought two pairs of boots, its a bit late but mine have seriously died! So mom took my yesterday! I felt bad spending so much money on shoes, but mom paid so.. but still I still feel very bad! :S

Cant wait to get back to Singapore! though i think i'll get sick of it after 2 weeks! I'm gonna teach swimming back there again :) MEL IS COMING TO SINGAPORE! She'll be there for only like 3/4 days though so i'm meant to plan a very detailed itinerary for her that she WILL follow, according to her it has to include toiletbreaks :) and she can meet char and sarahh too! Too exciting i'm pumped! :D

Alrighty I'm off to take a nice hot shower and get some work done, have swim teaching tomorrow bright and early, I also have 2 more job offers = 3 jobs = $$$ :) Yay! But just need to sort out timetable and uni timetable and all! Okay i'm off!!!!!

Love Y'all! xx

Labels: , ,