<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Go away
3.5 hour Bio prac that was meant to go for 3 hours (and usually finishes in 2.5 hours)
A tad of awkwardness, no quite a lot of awkwardness actually
Hunger and Correct Predictions (ie: weird and lost friends)
Crim essay, Soce essay, Psych Lab Report, Psych mini lab report (poster), Interlearn
Talks with Maggie and Athie, making me realise certain things grr, I'm silly sometimes
The talk also reignited the strong dislike for a certain someone whom I want banished haha
September holidays should make it much better, I hope

= Bad day

but on the lighter note, I LOVE THE KITCHEN CREW! Makes days at uni so much better!
Wednesdays are the best! I miss Laura! she wont be here for the week :(