Sunday, August 30, 2009
♥ Evacuate the dancefloor

I tend to blog a lot when I am stress i think this blog is an outlet for me to express everything! haha i guess its better than bottling it up inside, bad for health. So my diet has actually started! I had ravoli with bolognese sauce for lunch, 2 apples, and about 20 strawberries today (2 boxes), what can i say, i LOVE strawberries! (Note: Diet = eating healthy and not turning ano, so whoever's reading this that wants to judge me i'm NOT turning ano, and pasta is carbo i need carbo for energy) Cant wait to get back to singapore, the korean strawberries as the best! So i think i have a vague idea of what i'm going to wear to the scienceball! :) :) I'm excited 2 more weeks, actually less than 2 more weeks! I hope it will pass really quickly and i'm sure it will cause next week is my HELL week I need to pull up my socks and FOCUS! Ahh, on the brighter side, I have been given the honour of bringing my pig speakers and of creating the "Evacuate the dance floor at science ball pres" playlist! Woo so excited! Just random I also have shifted from working in my room to working in the kitchen because my whole chair is filled with clothes and I have no where to sit apart from my bed and the floor. If I sit on the bed i will fall asleep and the floor's too cold for my butt hahaha. Recently, I have a had a lot of parnoid/ bad thoughts that keep popping up in my head, its always a "What if this this this happens and this person da da da", and plus the period and stress! Everything just adds up and BAM i want to explode right now, no actually I wanna run away, go look for sarahh in singapore and play in the rain with her! So much fun splashing in puddles getting soaked from head to toe and then getting told off hahahahahahha such rebels we were. Alright I'm off, gonna call mill! I'll be back soon!
PS: SARE! omg ugly ben was in my dreams last night, i dreamt of seeing him with - and then I ran as fast as I could and then I saw you standing behind this pillar spying on me and laughing your head off! (Which is something I could so see you doing hahahahaha)
PPS: Have I mentioned how excited I am for Singapore in december! ESP between 26th - 1st jan (nudges the person who knows and will be involve in whatever's happening then), Char will be back from europe 25th / 26th dec so yay and sare!!!! and ivy!!! and JUST EVERYONE! i am pumped! xxxxxxx