Damn i was gonna put up my other recently favourite video up here!
"Send it on" by Disney's friends (Selena, Demi, Miley, Jonas Brother) but apparently it was taken off youtube cause of hollywood copyright reasons :( But anyway this video totally made my day! :) :) :)
SO much uni work :( I am getting stressed up to a point I see/ read things that irritates me and get irritated at the person and then tells myself i dont want to see the person ever again hahahhahahha i am not making much sense am i. I think there's just something wrong with me today! Just got off the phone with char and ah i love that girl :) Mom says I'm really lucky to have a friend like her cause she can see our friendship going a very long way! :D And i just realised I have been talking to char nearly everyday :S Woops! Can I just say, I'm very lucky :) and mom also brought up a certain friend yesterday, whom I dont really want to talk about anymore :/ Well I guess in life we make lots of mistakes, and that was till today, one of the biggest mistakes I've made! Ahwells hurray for the existing friendships :)
GOOD LUCK FOR EXAMS SAREBEAR :) :) I havent seen you online today so i hope you are studying hard! and if you read this before going onto facebook, i left something on your wall that would put a smile on your face! Ahh the memories we've shared :) and omg remember you sitting / squatting in the middle of the parade square outside the art room when we went to visit and laughing damn loudly as usual till the security guard came to chase you off? bad girl! hahaha such a good secret I kept for 2.5 years.. till i decided to tell you! hahahah so funny anyway! thinking of crescent days makes me miss you more than ever! STUDY HARD :) :)
xxxxxxxxxx