Tuesday, July 28, 2009
♥ This is goodbye
Waterpolo was.. rather tiring! But made new friends, i think i am one person to come to a conclusion about someone too quickly, once he or she has mentioned people she's friends with? get it? okay nvm too complicated to explain here!
Right now I am in love with Bubblewrap - Mcfly! Sarahh thinks I'm slow! I cant wait for Mel to come to singapore in dec! she can meet up with all my friends :) :) I'm so excited! anyway had my first monday that ended at 530 today, have never ended this late at all! felt so weird and by the time i got out of psych lab, it was all dark! Psych lab was the most boring thing ever, i fell asleep cause they were talking about lab reports and independent and dependent variables! I think that was pretty much drilled into my head first year of IB! :P
but all in all, today was a good day at uni! Lots and lots of Mel :) I love our timetable this sem!
Went to school with manda, and brekkie and lunched with her too! Fun :)
So home sick at the moment its not even funny! I go through phases like this, and it makes me miss singapore more than ever, and the people i love so much that are all so far away from me!
Daddy, Ye ye, Nai, Nai, Uncle James, Aunty Keiko, Natchan, Uncle Jeff, Aunty lili, Nic, Kev, Mike, Char, Sarahh, Ivy, Jocelyn PEK PEK PEK! :), Jiayi, Carey, Karen, Pet, Cari, Gracia, Theresa
I wish I could bubble wrap my heart
In case I fall and break apart
I'm not God, I cant change the stars
And I dont know if there's life on Mars
But i know you're hurt
People that you love and those who care for you
I want noting to do with the things you're going through