<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
♥ Music is in my soul




I love you both!

So..Uni has started already! Two days into uni and i'm sick of early mornings (though its slightly earlier than last sem but still too early for me!) Haha I am going to be good and attend every single lecture this sem :D Well I need to, mel and i are going to have study dates! and i'm gonna spend less time in the kitchen, that will save me some $$ too!

So gave MELLO♥her birthday present (the other part of it) and she loves it :D which makes me happy!!!!!!! :) We spent like 3.5 hours in the kitchen today! The kitchen is terrrrrible, one group of friends leave and another group come, so then I dont get any study done! But this sem is gonna be different :) and hopefully for the next few years yes mel? Anyway spotted the mistake? Haha i was nice and decided to tell you to save you the agony of trying to go through every single word just to look for it! Soooo worth it! Am so glad you liked it!!!! Love you lots! xx

Anyway I really think i'm the worst person at hiding my feelings!
Happiness, Joy, Anger, Disappointment, Avoidance... I think my face says it all. Makes me feel like a bitch sometimes though :/ Gah I feel like a bad bad friend whenever it happens sometimes i really just want to hide under my rock!

Ling came to Uni today and we hung out in the.. yes kitchen again! Then she attended mel's ILR law lecture, and afterwhich yes we met in the kitchen again, and then bussed home with manda and courts! Then I drove her home and played with her doggies for a bit :D

Have sooo much work even though its only the second day at Uni! :( Why does time fly so quickly! :(


teeheehee
you know i love you! see you tmrw bub xx