Saturday, July 25, 2009
♥ Dreams on fire











Cause the best things come in three :)
SO MUCH FUN!!!!
Love you both, 2 WEEKS!
lets keep to it!!
Pink bracelets + Rachel = GOOD LUCK :D

WHERE ARE YOU?
Omg i just finished watching veronica mars and am freaking out / need to talk to this girl named melody very urgently! but nooooo you are always busy when i watch the last episode of my show! Well, HIIIIIIII AND I NEED TO TALK TO YOU :)
teehee see you monday? cant wait!!!!!!!
We can go find, michael cera look a like / more celebrity look a like! hahah
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
First week of uni has passed, rather quickly in fact, soon 10 weeks will pass, it'll be HELLO MIDTERM BREAK :) then it'll be hello exams, byebye first year uni, hello summer, HELLO SINGAPORE! speaking of which i saw an old lady on the bus today with a little boy, made me think of my nai nai back in singapore and i actually nearly started crying thinking about how much i miss my grandparents! Sometimes I wonder if its really all worth it moving here to study and leaving them all in Singapore. Moving here to study = not being able to spent time with them, will I regret it one day? I guess I just need to work hard and do well, make my stand in society and they'll be proud of me, just maybe then will it be worth it! but i do miss all of them so much!
So Monday and Tuesday, Courts and Ling crashed monash! So much fun with all the people i like to be around being there :) They made friends with my friends :D Yay to that and kitchen! I've actually missed that place a whole lot! This weekend, I have to catch up with readings, make a timetable and start my diet! Hope this semester passes real quick, I only hope it passes real slow when it comes to datelines teehee! No uni yesterday, so slacked around a whole lot at home with veronica mars keeping me entertained. Had to go to uni for a 9am lecture today, can i just say, BIGGEST WASTE OF TIME! should have slept in! Went to the city for a while, had grill'd / caught up with manda and courts, devised a plan, got pretty pink bracelets, LOVE THEM! :D
So in a way i'm contented with life now, cept maybe a little un-contented cause i wish the people i miss back in singapore were all here with me! I told my mom if possible, I would bring
1. My dad
2. My grandparents
3. My paternal side aunts/uncles/cousins
4. Charmaine
5. Sarahh
6. Ivy
over! that would make life more than perfect! But that on the other hand is kind of impossible so I guess i'll just make the best out of everything I have! I cant wait for summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This time, i PROMISE i will put A LOT A LOT of sunscreen! 1 month and a bit to spring, then what comes after spring.. SUMMER!!!!!!! :)
also can i say I think i have fallen madly in love with jason dohring a.k.a Logan from Veronica mars (and yes credits to manda who recommended this show to mel and mel who recommended this show to me, and for courtney for just.. watching it too) anyway before i go to bed, here's a little treat for your eyes!! Nawwwww :) and yes mel i get what you mean by "puppy dog eyes" they are pretty.. um mesmerizing?





Alrighto busy day tomorrow!!!!!! Toodles! xx
Labels: HI MEL, I miss singapore, SUMMER, THREE, veronica mars