<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Sunday, June 21, 2009
♥ We're more alike than another could ever tell




BEST Disney MOVIE EVER ♥ 

Oh yeahhhh! Beats camp rock any day :) I've watched in three times in two days :) and it has made me smile/ cry all three times. I am going to make mel my idol again if she watches it! :D So gooooooood! Also I have a paper tomorrow :S at 2.30pm but I cant be bothered studying anymore, dont worry I am going to study after this post :) Then sociology on wed! Then OVERRRR! Feels so close yet so far to the end! These exams are so.. painful! 

Anyway just spoke to Manda over the phone!!! SHE ADMITS THAT I AM COOL AND SUPER COOL AND EXTREMELY COOL!! I had a little scream/ squeal when she called because... well that's for us to know and for you to find out :P

ALSO HI SARAHH ARE YOU BACK IN SINGAPORE? I am.... worried! Check your email, i think i sent you like 50 billion and also message me or something if you see this! Am suffering from sarahh withdrawal all week, and YES FACEBOOK WITHDRAWAL TOO! Hope all's okay! Love you x

We're anything but ordinary
You and me the perfect team
Chasing down the dream
We're one and the same