Saturday, June 20, 2009
♥ Sweet december rain

So you know how little things just make your day so much brighter? Well today I got the nicest text message from mill, and I was so touched I actually teared :) But anyway so yeah we are pretty, actually no, in fact very different in character in the things we do/ people we associate with, but my friendship with her is no doubt one of the few I treasure so much here, and because of her, life in Lauri was so much easier, I fitted in well, got along with people like maddy, anna, iris, ally, grob etc :) No doubt uni has kinda pulled us apart, and phonecalls have kinda gotten less, but I'm sure whatever happens this friendship would remain strong for a very long time :) Life in Australia got more exciting with our little lame jokes that no one will ever get (tudinn) :D Friendship problems we've been through, tears, laughter, hugs, secrets, stress attacks. She'll probably never read this, but I too, am grateful for having her by me all these while, through good and rough times hahaha this sounds so cheesy!! But I really am! :) So thank you, for making the days here brighter than sunshine! and.. for the emails/fb messages/ text messages and calls which not only make me look forward to coming back from my yearly holidays from Singapore, but also for making me feel truly special during the worst times of the past few years :) You're a legend, and I wouldnt trade this friendship for anyyyything else in the world :) teeehee, oh no, terrible! I love you milllllllll xxx
A friendship can start with a simple smile
And that's how ours did :)
PS: Watching princess protection program now!!! Best DCOM ever!