<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Its all in your mind
You...... make me smile/ laugh! :) YAY one more day girlie! I am so excited :D :D Cant wait for all our eggggciting holiday plans together! LOVE YOU :)

10 days without facebook! Go Rachel!!!!!!!! Tomorrow 11.30am! Sarahh will give me my password (which i hope she hasnt forgotten again) I blame char for my eyebags! But talking to that girl seriously makes the early bits of my day so much better! I love you if you're reading this! :) :)

Oh, and sare! How's your hamburger going?? HAHAHA Love you!

So here's the plan for the holidays

24 June - Outing with uni kiddos
25 June - Outing with Mel Ling Miranda
26 June - AMANDY AND RACHY DAY :) and Jess's 19th at night!
27 June - Work in the morning :/
28 June - Manda's birthday lunch thing
29 June -
30 June -
31 June -
1 July - 
2 July - After exams party!
3 July - 
4 July - Mel's 18th!!!!!! :D
5 July -
6 July - Ling's 19th!
7 July
8 July - PS
9 July - PS
10 July - PS
11 July - PS

THERE you have it :) :) A very packed holiday! So excited and pumped though! Alright back to GAY SOCIOLOGY :S I hate it thank god I dont have to do it next year! Worst lectures, Worst readings, Worst lecturers and WORST TUTOR!! hahaha stupid tap tap uh huh lady!

xxxx