<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3250712273134648940&amp;blogName=Cyberly.&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpointblank-.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="0px" width="0%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's never too late..to have a happy childhood :)
Thursday, June 18, 2009
♥ It's all in my mind
Omg, you are going to kill me for putting this up! Haha but we look so little and tiny here! :)
So though I would put this up just for memories sake! was looking through pictures, and WOW
we've been friends for ages, i'm looking through the faces and am like hahahahaha i think i remember crying heaps to you because blah blah blah happened! Goooood times :)
Hey btw I havent cried to you in a long long time :D HAHA its a good thing cause it means i've been crying less right??? And there's this year.. where we have this lack of photos I think I
know what happened that year :P But I will leave you to keep guessing! Okay just thought of you and decided to put this up! Miss you lots and lots and wish you were here, you would
so be here next week, IF NOT for the stupid swine flu :(
I miss you
I love you x

HAHA Just found this picture while trying to find a nice
picture to put up but okayyy just decided to use it cause
its a pretty cool/ clear underwater shot :P 
Anyway YOU = COOL :)
even though you walk in a zigzaggity way instead of walking straight
or even though you think of the craziest ideas of standing in the middle of 
an empty piece of land just to get some sun, or even you secretly like
wearing your pj pants everywhere :P
 or even if you were  thinking of running 
to each and every single guy/girl waiting to enter their exam to
tell them your exam's over (knowing you'll get bashed) :D
Hahahaha HAD FUN TODAY :) Glad we got to have lunch together!
ENJOY THE END OF EXAMS! and HAVE LOTS OF FUN! :)
Love you xx

2 down, 2 more to go! I'm only mid way through my exams and Mel's already finished!!!! Haha bio was surprisingly GOOD! :) 144 MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS! When they said "You may begin" i had to quickly open the paper and start doing it before my concentration died.. and true enough, by the time it got to question 100 (it was like 1 hour into the paper) my brain really died.. so i had to go to the bathroom to wash my face. Also, yesterday I walked into the guys bathroom by accident (THE SIGN WASNT BIG ENOUGH NOT MY FAULT) and i saw a guy washing his hands and asked if he was in the wrong bathroom :S it was kinda embarrassing! :/ hahahah 6 MORE DAYS 6 MORE DAYS I'LL BE FREE for a while :) 

Still.. havent gone on facebook and am so proud of myself :) Have made myself the best ipod playlist ever :D Also.... I love the tv show hannah montana! wooooooooooooo 6 days
SIX, 1,2,3,4, 5, SIX days i will be done!!! You have no idea how much these exams hurt! :/ hahahaha so painful studying for them but TWO DOWN! K, i sound like a retard, but bio and psych were back to back, one day after the next, killed me! Am so light headed and relaxed now, i think i should go do some study!

xxx

And you know I'm fine
But I hear these voices at night
Sometimes they justify my claim