An awesome night! With a bunch of awesome people :D :D I love uni so much! So the night involved great dinner, wii games, our brunswick street adventure (it took us two hours to get to a place that would take an hour to get to!) but good company so that kinda made up for it :)
Mel Manda and I had our first shots ever, which tasted horrible! It was some jam donut or something, or maybe raspberry jam! but whatever it is, it didnt taste very good! :D Good 90s music, which included lots of BRITNEYYYY! :) backstreetboys, spice girls etc such an awesome night :) Seeing them on wednesday again! soo excited, and then monash AXP on thursday, and hannah montana with amanda and courts on friday, MEL'S 18TH ON SATURDAY!!!!!, Lai-ling's 19th on sunday!! I am tres excited! :) :)
met Siewling two days ago! We had breakfast at a cool street called degraves street and she introduced me
to the best sushi ever :) teehee! We also did something exciting that haahah okay I can't say it! :P anyway she's back in Singapore now and I miss her already!! Teehee she's so cute and I'm glad weFINALLY met up :D yayy can't wait for better times whem she gets back! And Sarahhh should come here to study!! :) alright! Hve fun in Singapore ling!!!!! Love you xxx
manda's yum cha today! twas awesome! :) Then went back to her house and chillled after!
I'm a happy girly today!
ALSO,
R.I.P Michael Jackson