I have work bright and early tomorrow at 9 at lauriston :/ I used to loveeee teaching swimming last year and the year before under stuart but this new lady.... is terrible! She is annoying, bitchy, too skinny (i swear she's ano or bullimic or whatever), grumpy, RUDE, unsympathetic and everything bad! :O and also, some fatttty (by fat i meant FAT, hairy disgusting and short too) guy she's going out with also works there, and they spend like all their time BICKERING IN THE OFFICE in front of us, and he turns up for work like 2 hours late, i have to take his stupid classes for him.. but HE STILL GETS PAID!!! how unfair is that, just cause she's in charge now, and since he's going out with her he gets paid when he doesnt show up.. grrrr makes me so angry! Sorry just needed to rant
I really really REALLY miss teaching swimming/ working in singapore!!! twas so much fun, and such good company too! :) ANYWAYYYYYYYY, on the note of singapore, and just to reminisce about the past, here's a picture heavy post

Nawww you're adorable (you dont get it often do you, you little terror :P)
i love you

My flying babyyyy :)

July 07, Sarahrahrah's house :)

Pumpkin :P
Nachannnnnnn I miss and love you!

Sec 4 (Year 10) studyingggg days = Town/ Heeren/ Stalking/ Gummies!
Miss and Love you Sareeebear xx

Champion Seminar 06
Prawnsssssss teee heee

We=Cool

I promise to do my best, to do my duty to God, to help other people and to serve the country and to keep the guide law :)
Girl Guides, Sec 4 06

Crescent Clique :)
Such good times and good memories, sec 4 was the best year ever :) :) I loved every single moment of it but it went too quickly! :(
1. Good ol Mobil days
2. Emaths remedial HAHA
3. Hating Szegin moonface cause she gave us so much crap over our stupid homework
4. Kwan and her STAR book! HAHAHA that for all of us.. were all blank :P
5. CHUNKY MONKEY (!!!)
6. Running from Azlin, omg she was the terror of our lives then
7. the 11.15 rule where we could no longer be in our P.E attire anymore
8. the "Oh period I got my period, drying the skirt now" lie, Good times
9. Girl guides 2006 :) Loved it yet hated it? Cause of azlin HAHA
10. OMG AZLIN AND KARTINIE ARE IN TOWN CATCHING PEOPLE FOR NOT WEARING THEIR UNIFORM PROPERLY.. Hide!!
11. The drink stall aunty LOVED all of us :)
12. Prawn noodles with no veggies for ivy and sarahh
13. Hating but loving each other and our wonderful seating positions
14. STUPID AESTHETIC LEADER LYDIA YAP.. Keep making us get that stupid
"Dirtiest class award!"
15. stephen loh WAI KIN (omg we went on a last name basis, sze gin, waikin, lee suan, SF, azlin, azilah, LBY HAHA)
Such good times!!! I misssss all of you! Despite all our little fights, conflicts, bad times, there were heaps of good times. Cant wait for december! Cant wait to see all of you :) :)
Then came jan 2007 where I had to leave! Cried for nearly 2 weeks, the moving and packing made me cry, seeing my nainai cry made me cry, it was the worst period of 2007. Looking through all these makes me miss the place I call home a whole lot more than ever! :(
Over the years 2 years I've come and gone, so many things have changed, was looking through pictures, and things were terrrrrible when that happened, but I had the greatest friends ever who kept me going through it all. I've lost a good friend of mine and I know we'll never be friends again, but on the other hand, it was a blessing in disguise cause i've grown closer to the bunch in Singapore and a couple here :) So in a way, though it was a terrible moment, I'm glad I've got all of you :) :)
and CHARR! :) :) HAHA i havent mentioned you in this post but i think i've mentioned you more than enough :) Miss and love you THE MOST :) Thank you for everything, anything, for YOU, for your crazy moments, for being so irritating but un-hateable! I miss you so very much! Cant wait till december, though it seems soooooooooo darn far away, time flies, and december will be here in a jiffy! I love you x
Watch all the flowers, dance with the wind
Listen to snowflakes, whisper your name
Feel all the wonder lifting your dreams
You can fly